Too Much Don Perignon & Champagne Jelly Leaves Beyonce 'Boozylious'

1. 29th September 2006

It looks like boozy Beyonce enjoyed a bit too much of the bubbly as she collapsed into the back of her chauffeur driven Bentley after celebrating her boyfriend's birthday.
    The 25-year-old Bootylicious singer looked like she was ready to turn a shade of green to match her dress.
    •The £100,000 party for Jay-Z was at London's trendy Mo*vida nightclub, where the rapper and Beyonce knocked back vintage Dom Perignon and champagne jelly.

[​IMG]

2. Sleeping it off in a Bentley beats sleeping if off propped up against your toilet seat any day of the week! LOL!

3. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

4. :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: :nuts: I hope she had FUN!! Nothing like a good night out!!!

5. LOL!! She looks great, I've never seen her do the rock a fella sign LOL!

6. LOL Looks like she was really enjoying herself! Bet she had a huge hangover the next day. LOL

7. shes soo sweet

8. LOL!!

is she wearing stockings???

9. Looks like it and she has a run in her stockings.:lol:

She is such a pretty girl though.:heart:

10. LOVE HER!!!:love: She looks adorable EVEN when tipsy!!!:tispy: :nuts:

11. Awww go Beyonce, I hope she had fun.

12. okay, what the heck is Champagne Jelly?

13. Jelly in the UK is what the US people call Jello; I guess they set it in champagne.

Beyonce has got to be the best-lookign drink celeb, but it's funny how Jay-z's not even looking in her direction though...

14. she is still so beautiful, even when drunk and passed out... i've never seen anyone look that good. looks like a fun night, good for her!

15. great pics, PM! Thanks:love:

I love that green on her

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice