Too Much Damier Ebene?

Beriloffun

Aug 30, 2010
Is there really such a thing?

Good morning TPFers! I've been considering getting the Eva for the past week, and I need some advice to get it in ebene or monogram. I already have a speedy and cles in ebene...and that is the extent of my collection. The mono Eva is so pretty, but of course, the tiny tiny amount of vachetta on the body and the long strap freaks me out. It rains alot where I live, and I wonder if I do treat the vachetta on it, and use it in the rain, would it be horribly noticeable or would anything bad happen?

Or should I just stick with the damier since it is practically indestructible? Or would it be not enough variety in my collection?

Thanks in advance!

Don't feel like you have to have anything in your collection .. I fell for the azur, and I'm not gonna get anything else if I don't really want to :biggrin: If u like the Ebene, just get it and enjoy it:smile:

I was just talking about that with my DH last night.I asked him which pattern he liked more and he said Damier Ebene because he finds it more youthful on women....hmmm

Wow everyone vouched for ebene :smile: I was about to purchase a small crossbody bag from another designer that was like $100 and I thought to myself "wait a minute, I can have 5 of these or 1 Eva which one will I love more?!" the LV of course :smile:

Thanks for the responses everyone!