Too matchy-matchy?

1. Ever since I have gotten into handbags (which, considering the fact that I am 41-was very recently)-I have this thing where the color of my wallet and the color of my car key ring (I keep my car keys separate from my other keys)-has to match. For example-I just bought a red Jones NY bag from another PF'er-now, I am obsessing about what color key ring to use with it and thinking I should find myself a red one (I already have a lovely red Latico Leathers wallet). :blink:

Is this too much? Does anyone else do this? Do I need help?:unsure:

2. I actually prefer that my bags and wallet NOT match, but that's just me.

I think there was a similar thread on this a month or so ago? Seems like the answers were split.

3. Do you move your keys to a new key ring each time you change bags or do you just keep multiple sets of keys? Too much hassle for me. I carry the same keys and wallet everyday. I'm doing well to change bags and get out the door for work in the morning.

4. I have too many bags to start matching wallets, key rings, etc. I could never afford to buy a wallet for every bag. I have only three wallets that are different sizes. I use the wallet that fits in the bag I'm wearing. I don't carry any keys.

5. I move the keys onto a different key ring-but, it is just my car keys I do thsi with-so, that is only 2 keys. My house keys stay put. Guess I am getting a little crazy with this-LOL!

Those of you who use the smae wallet with all-what color wallet is it-and what sort of variety of colors are your handbags?

6. We all have our little obsessions..whether we admit to them or not! :nuts:

I think if you like to match your key ring to your wallet and it's not a hassle for you...go for it!

As for what color key ring would work best with a red wallet...I'm thinking either red or black. There are lots of fun key rings out there. And they're cheaper than bags! :lol:

7. My wallet is a deep red Coach. I have bags in sooo many colors . . . let's see . . . my newest are white, sage green and pale yellow (like corn meal) - all FURLA . I also have an apple green IF, purple MJ, red Cole Haan tote, red Coach, sky blue Lambertson, ice blue Furla, black Furla, brown/black Ralph Lauren and probably some others I'm not remembering. I like to use bags to add color to my outfits but I've never thought about matching the bag and wallet.

My wallet is red just because it's my favorite color. :P

8. You need help (stated with great kindness and empathy)...we all do! :biggrin:

I went to Nordies today and dropped $1200 on a new Mulberry. Apparantly the SA didn't care for my wallet, and suggest a $400 matcher. As my husband would say: not just no, but hell no! :nuts:

9. Definately carry what you like and enjoy. As for me, my stuff doesn't match...but I'm just that kind of person... :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice