Too Many Sale Bags....Help Me Decide!

pursesrmythg

Nov 1, 2011
Someone said patience is a virtue but in my case it may be an addiction! I was lucky enough to find not just one or two but four bags on sale ( thank you to some tpf's for some great intel and assistance!) My DH has now guilted me into thinking that keeping them all is ridiculous - especially when they would equal a good down payment on my daughter's new car! I bought:
* black reissue tote
*bronze reissue tote
*white (cement) metallic chain me hobo
*black CC glint accordion flap
Please help me decide which one would be best to return! TIA for any advice...

image-1246666556.jpg

Someone said patience is a virtue but in my case it may be an addiction! I was lucky enough to find not just one or two but four bags on sale ( thank you to some tpf's for some great intel and assistance!) My DH has now guilted me into thinking that keeping them all is ridiculous - especially when they would equal a good down payment on my daughter's new car! I bought:
* black reissue tote
*bronze reissue tote
*white (cement) metallic chain me hobo
*black CC glint accordion flap
Please help me decide which one would be best to return! TIA for any advice...

View attachment 1785145

I would return one of the totes, they are very similar looking. Just keep one color, which should be black since it goes with everything.

Although I'm not a big fan of white bags, the chain me hobo looks cute so keep that. Return the black glint accordion, it looks meh.

you're very lucky indeed; keep the ones that you like most and most convenience for your daily use....and if you decide to return any of them, pls lmk....i'd love to get any since i missed out on the sale this round... :sad:

I guess it kind of depends on what other CC bags you have. I think the accordion is pretty and would be practical as an everyday bag so would keep that and one of the totes--2 is a bit too similar. The white is very unique but if you already have white bags would consider how much you would actually use it.

If u do return a reissue tote please pm me! I would like to buy it from your SA.