Too many PINKS?...Help me decide, Thanks!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I am a huge fan of PINKS. Recently I acquired Framboise Courier & carried it the same day I got it. In fact I carried it 2 days in a row. I love the colour but am still adjusting to the courier. At this time, I find the courier super comfy & a great BIG weekend bag. I am even planning to sneak it in as a work bag on some days. I also have an Amethyst SGH Work which I have yet to carry(been weeks since I got it). It's been hidden in the wardrobe coz the SO does not know of it's existence. I plan to take it out in a day or two when he leaves for his business trip. :yahoo:

I love both my Framboise & Amethyst but I also miss Bubblegum 08. I had a City but let it go coz it was way too light a shade & I was paranoid of staining it. But I miss all that smooth yummy pink leather & the girlish PINKness of it all. Now should I attempt to hunt down a BG08 bag? Or do I have enough PINKS to last me a lifetime? I have been snapping in & out of moments of wanting BG08 & making do without it since I got my Framboise. :sweatdrop:

Here's the 2 sisters lazing in the shade on a sunny day! Do they need the companion of a BG08 sister? :ty:

[​IMG]

2. I wouldn't say that there are enough "PINKS" to fill a lifetime. Because like you - pink is one of my favorite colors for a bbag.

I'd say that 08 BG might be too similar to Framboise, but maybe you could try another pink (or perhaps even a purple?)

What other pinks might you consider?

edit: If you did happen across another Pink shade though, get it in a City. :graucho: That would really round out your Pinkness very well.

3. Oh and another thing to add!

I had a 05 Magenta Box and Amethyst Day. Don't shoot me (please...:girlsigh:) but I decided to pass the 05 Magenta Box to a fellow PFer since it was so similar in color (not leather!) to the Day.

Now, if I had the Box in another color, say an 04 Rose which totally doesn't exist but I'm just daydreaming, I would have kept it along with the Amethyst Day since the contrast is enough of a difference for me.

I think you should consider a purple, could you live with that?

4. I think you need the BG. Don't mean to be an enabler but if you have been thinking about it, you should get it!

5. Agree with ReRe, there are never enough PINKS!!

I have two magentas and a bg :shame:

Go for what your really want!!!

6. I AGREE! YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH PINKS OR PURPLES!!!! I THINK THE BB IS VERY DIFFERENT THAN THE FRAMBOISE. I WILL HAVE BB, LE MAGENTA, FRAMBOISE. AND AM STILL WANTING SOMETHING IN AMETHYST OR 05 MAGENTA!!!:nuts:
    I HAVE GIVEN UP ON HIDING MY BALS FROM DH. HE CAN SEE THE MASS IN MY CLOSET. SO WHAT THE HECK!!! HONESTLY, I DON'T THINK HE CAN TELL ALL OF THE COLORS FROM EACH OTHER. :rolleyes::roflmfao:

7. I agree! You can never have enough pinks! I LOVE my Amethyst SGH city! And I am looking at other pink shades as well. I love your work, I would love to see a modeling pic!

8. i think you'd have to get that BG, F *heh*

9. rere, You OUGHT to be SHOT! :P Unfortunately I am not a fan of PURPLEs for some strange reason. That is why I preferred Amethyst to Mag05 & why I like Pale Magenta(so PINK) & LE Magenta. But now that I have Amethyst I think they are quite alike as well. I would love Rose but I think it could be similar to Framboise. Now you need to shoot me, I only have BG08 in my cloudy brains!!! Seeing your cheery avatar, maybe I should get a Mandarin City instead & forget all about my PINK obsession? This is making me:hysteric:

I wouldn't say that there are enough "PINKS" to fill a lifetime. Because like you - pink is one of my favorite colors for a bbag.

I had a 05 Magenta Box and Amethyst Day. Don't shoot me (please...:girlsigh:) but I decided to pass the 05 Magenta Box to a fellow PFer since it was so similar in color (not leather!) to the Day.

10. WOW you are on a QUEST for PINKS!!! I would love to see the entire family when you complete it. It would be PINK heaven for me.

You are right! The men just cannot tell one shade from another, my SO cannot but he can tell a City from a Courier from a Work. So I am still in trouble LOL!!! :sweatdrop:

11. shopdoc, hmwe46, glossie *C*, Thank you! You are really pushing me to get a BG bag!

Julierose, What other PINKs are you thinking about? I will try to post modelling shot of Amethyst SGH Work some day soon.

12. Sounds like you're really missing the BG. I say go for it... especially when you said, "you're making do without it". What style are you looking for? I know that as of yesterday, there was a GGH Day and a Weekender at Cult Status.

On a side note, whenever I get a new bag and DH mentions it, I tell him I've had it for a while and he's seen it before. And he actually falls for it!

13. Your name suggests you really like pink, so it wouldn't be overkill in your wardrobe I assume. Some TPFers love red so much that they have 5+ different shades. Each one of the pinks you already own are different in their own way. But before you hunt down a BG08 again, just make sure that if you acquire it this time you really would wear it. Otherwise you already have two shades of pink that work the light and dark ends of the spectrum.

14. saff, Same tricks get recycled. I use the *I've had it for a while* a lot esp when he ask about clothes & it always seem to work!

I would love a GGH BG, but BG is very lighta shade. Need it to be smaller a bag so I can minimised all the dirt & jeans transfer. Did you also see BG & Framboise side by side? Do they look really really similar?

Demi, Yes there is that nagging feeling behind the 3rd Pink. What if I get & not use it enough? When you don't have it, you WANT it & when you have it in your hands, ehhhhmmmm you are so not sure? :girlsigh:

15. Oh, I LOVE pinks! Sometimes I think I also have too many, but at the same time they are all different shades! So, I agree with the girls: you never have enough pink bags ;)
    I own the Bubblegum and I LOVE IT! The leather is the most incredible on it and now I'm considering of getting an amethyste- yours is GORGEOUS btw!!:drool::tup: