Too many peanut butter cups. Oh, and a twilly

Up way too late. Midnight snack of candy not the brightest idea. Yay, sugar buzz. But do have pic of my new twilly (jeu des omnibus), so not a completely useless post. Hopefully mods agree :biggrin: Also a pic of my bag and capitales twilly outside of the Coast Salish Nation carving House, when we were downtown during Olympics.

DSC01292 (Small).JPG

DSC01281 (Small).JPG

Completely useless and goofy disclaimer: I hope I shall not have to take responsibility for any silly posts left on TPF tonight. The sugar made me do it. All responsibility and complaints should be directed to Peanut Butter Cup manufacturers. Thank goodness I dont like to drink, that would be very very scary. Sugar is bad enough.

Oh, sugar crash happening now. Feeling sleepy

Last edited:
Nina: congrats on your new twilly~
cool action shot of the herbag.

i also enjoy Peanut Butter Cup ;) please send them my way when you are tempted to eat them at night :lol:
have a good night

This post lacks pictures of peanut butter cups. Disappointed. Luckily has pics of twilly and lovely herbag to make up for it. Do not post tantalizing foods in headlines without pictures. Will kill you. Thx. From LS & Family.

Gorgeous twilly!! And I agree with LS - we need peanut butter cups to drool over as well!! Sleep well nina :smile:

attachment.php

Beautiful new twilly, and I am as well a peanut butter cup connoisseur. Yes, unfortunately in my travels throughout Europe, I do not think I have found any form of peanut butter and chocolate together......:sad: But they are a plenty here where I live. Beautiful HerBag as well

Love your twilly against the black herbag!! :heart: it's such a gorgeous colour!
last time i had peanut butter cups back when i was in nyc - very yummy, very addictive, and yes, does makes one a little hyper! lol :biggrin: