Too many gray(ish) colors????

CBZ

O.G.
Nov 20, 2009
Hi everyone... Just asking a question. I currently have a B in Etoupe, an Evelyne in Graphite (both PHW) and I'm considering a Lindy in Etain (GHW). Is that too many grays for a collection that will likely remain pretty small? I tend to stick to neutrals when buying bags at this price point to avoid getting tired of a color. I do have a K in Gold but honestly I find this color suits my wardrobe less than grays do. Oh, and I don't want black as I have enough black bags. Thoughts? TIA!!

I also have etoupe, etain, argile and a black b30 and black k28...i wish i had branched out into colors earlier...i would encourage you to try some of H beautiful rainbow of colors you might be surprised how versatile they are. I have a malachite b and it goes with everything! BUT if you love neutrals and greys, get what you love there is nothing wrong with that![emoji2]

I suppose you are all right about me venturing out of my gray zone.

I am also eyeing bleu nuit as I do love navy but I have a Proenza Schouler PS1 in a dark navy suede that I adore and feel that having a Lindy in bleu nuit might be redundant as they're both casual bags. I need to see more pictures of Trench though I must admit I'm a bit hesitant with a lighter color for a Lindy as my goal with this bag is to not have to worry about 'babyíng' it. Decisions... decisions...

I am an outlier, but I don't think one can ever have too much grey! There are so many grey tones, from cool to warm and light to dark! My collection includes Graphite, Ardoise, Etain, Etoupe, and Gris Perle though, so, again, I am a little--er, odd--about grey. The only grey I have definitively passed on is Gris Mouette, because for some reason the color read as rather flat to me and I decided my precious H dollars should go elsewhere--but if money were no object. . . I do love me some grey. :biggrin:

For those who have the lighter colors being suggested like Trench, how well do they hold up regarding dirt and whatnot? I want a bag I can throw on and walk out and not have to worry about getting dirty. I think the lighter colors are gorgeous but am afraid.

Reactions: prepster
I too have etoupe, Gris t, graphite, ardroise, Gris pale, etain...I think since etoupe is a lighter tone and graphite is darker there maybe room for etain or Gris moutte. I would see it in person first as it sounds like these colours compliment your wardrobe.:flowers: