Too many Givenchy?

bear828

May 8, 2014
Any chance you ladies can help me? It's my desire to be more minimal, but I'm having a hard time deciding which one should go. So my question is if you had to play survivor which purses would you get rid of.. or which 10 purses would you keep? This picture doesn't include my nylons.

Attachments

• 20160211_225800.jpg
    20160211_225800.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 991

nashpoo

O.G.
Feb 4, 2010
Hmm, personally I would get rid of the shiny black antigona, the LV alma and the black purse in the front row with the gold hardware. I don't think having a lot of Givenchy is a bad thing. I'm the same way with Chanel flaps. If you love the styles then i don't see an issue with buying the same purse in different colors.

hrhsunshine

Truly Addicted
O.G.
Dec 22, 2010
The photo of the complete collection is quite yummy!

Definitely would let go of the MJ. I am not a fan of the Alma so I wouldn't have that one. I have to agree that if the bags with tags have been sitting around unused, they should go. Use it or lose it.

Jaxholt15

Apr 17, 2015
If an Antigona is going I would sell the shiny black one. I am not a logo fan so the Alma would be gone (the Speedy can stay, it is iconic). I would only keep one Lucrezia. Oh, the Marc Jacobs would go too!

bear828

May 8, 2014
Thank you guys I'm definitely going to let go of the marc jacobs. The Pandora could easily take the place of when I would pick up the MJ. I think I'll let go of one of the small lucrezias. Most likely the midnight blue, I never wore it cause of the shorter strap but the recently purchased shiny one has the longer strap. As for the mini vs micro lucrezia really debating.

Shoegal30

O.G.
Sep 14, 2011
First, I think you should figure out why you have so many of the same Givenchy handbags? Were you hoarding them because you got them on sale or something? LOL. I would get rid of the Lucrezia's (I'm not a fan of them). I would keep the speedy as a keepsake but get rid of the Alma. IMO the speedy is more worth keeping. I would also keep the pandora (it's very versatile), the YSL, and the red gucci.

Last edited:

PHOK

O.G.
Jan 17, 2009
am i the only one who likes the shiny antigona? lol going against popular vote here! i'd say get rid of all the lucrezias as well but the blue is a nice pop of color in your collection should you decide to keep one of them. i had a speedy and sold it although iconic, i don't miss it one bit. i also have an alma in vernis that i literally have worn only 3x in maybe 4 years? how often have you worn yours? and sell the black bag between your ysl and gucci. :yes: