Too many drool-worthy work bags to choose from...HELP!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

Pick my work bag!

1. Balenciaga Part-Time with Giant Hardware

2. Louis Vuitton Epi Passy

3. YSL Medium Muse

4. Tod's Media D-Bag

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Okay, I've been looking for a great everyday quality bag for work, for my first job. I've decided to spend part of my sign-on bonus on such a bag, but have been drooling over the following and absolutely cannot decide which one to get. Help me!

Balenciaga Part-Time with Giant (gold) Hardware (in a dark color)

[​IMG]

Louis Vuitton Black Epi Passy

[​IMG]

YSL Medium Ivory Muse

[​IMG]

Tod's Media D-Bag (in white or camel)

[​IMG]

Sorry if I took the pictures right off of TPF but you guys' pictures are what really make these bags drool-worthy :drool: Which one would you guys get?? :graucho:

2. The balenciagia is gorgeous! Got my vote!

3. I have the black Passy and it is gorgeous! Such a classic, functional bag which gets loads of compliments. Gets my vote, closely followed by the Tods.

4. It really depends of your own style...Tod´s and LV passy are very very classic, and Bal and YSL are more fashion forward, borderlining on "it bag" . What´s your style, what do you usually wear ?

5. I would've said the YSL muse, but in a different color...ivory is not very good for every day wear, it could get dirty or scratched :sad: so I voted for the LV, it's very pretty and very "business" looking :amuse:

6. I ADORE the prada, but i also love the Passy, i'ts just so timeless!

7. I vote for the e/w Prada satchel although the Balenciaga would be good too. I like the LV but it's a bit too formal for me - guess is depends on what your job is...

8. I love the Balenciaga.

9. I was going to ask this - these are all very different bags, so it really depends on your style. Also, what kind of job is it? If it's a more conservative job like financial services, I'd suggest the Passy, which is timeless and will never go out of style. If it's young and hip, such as fashion or high-tech, I'd say the Balenciaga. Somewhere in between? Prada!

10. thanks for all your tips guys! the field is marketing, so it's pretty hip and relaxed. i plan to be casually dressy, like cardigan and dressy bermuda shorts with heels...basically things i feel could work with all 5 bags....it's really just a matter of which one i like best!

11. For me, I love the Muse. But you sound like you are in your 20's. I think the Bal would be better for you. I think it's such a fun bag. Plenty of time for more serious bags later on.

12. I like the Balenciaga, very classy but funky too, however the prada is beautiful and just that bit smarter.

My vote probably goes with the prada!

13. i love the balenciaga! :drool:

14. yup, i just turned 22 ;) aww i love all these bags - every time someone says something positive about any one of them i'm so giddy :P