Too many cute Coach bags this year, I can't stop!

Last year was pretty quiet for me, I think I only got 1 or 2 bags (at least ones that I kept) but yes, with Willis and Legacy, I've gone completely shack-wacky this year. I've bought 3 Willis bags, 2 duffles (just got the BC one today), 1 Poppy hobo plus DH bought me my colourblock duffle for my Bday. Once the next Willis collection is released in October/November all bets are off as to what the final count will be! ;)

On the plus side, I'm not racking up my credit cards as I have a hard and fast rule that if I can't pay cash for my bags, I don't get them! ;)

Good rule. I do the same thing. I never want my bag obsession to put me into debt. That would ruin the joy of getting something new. :smile:

I've gotten way too many items with these coupons, just this month! I got 2 of the $100 off $300 and used them on 2 Pennys and the UV duffle, used the FB 25% on Raspberry Carrie, the regular PCE of 25% on Expresso mixed exotic Carrie, an even the Visa coupon on Annabel. At least I got $850 in Coach gift cards from a gift and cashing my credit card reward points, so the hit on my pockets haven't been that big.

And I'm done with Coach for a while! This time is for real!

Last edited:
guilty!!!! every start of the year, i tell myself that's it... no more bags... but i am only human...ofcourse, i get to visit my outlets 1-2x week (for very good deals) and i love the managers and my SA's, pce (if i really have to) and now... trying to score some amazing deals on the Coach classics or vintage pieces... omg!!! it is never ending....
Are you going to get another Caroline with the pce? I got one today.

I have just jumped on the Coach bandwagon this year and since June I have purchased 4 bags :-s

I now have 6 in my collection, including 2 swingpacks and an old hobo (my very first Coach from 2007) that I never use anymore.

All the PCEs, legacy collection, and tpf enabling have added up to TEN new things for me since August! Two bags, three wristlets, three fobs, a cosmetic case, a medium skinny... seriously putting on the brakes. Fall does this to me every year!

jane said:
All the PCEs, legacy collection, and tpf enabling have added up to TEN new things for me since August! Two bags, three wristlets, three fobs, a cosmetic case, a medium skinny... seriously putting on the brakes. Fall does this to me every year!

Darn, do wristlets, fobs, cosmetic cases, and skinniest count...nah your safe! Lol

I love almost everything Legacy! Everything is so classic and perfect for my style! I just bought the Candace carryall (small) in cognac, and am already thinking of the Penny in emerald or cobalt! Plus I need the matching slim envelope wallet for my Candace. Oh dear...