Too many colors?

I agree that the more color choice in everything, the better. For people who cannot discern the differences between some of the colors, isn't that all the better, given that they're now more likely to find a bag they love the color of? I mean, if one person loves dark blue, they'll be happy with indigo, bleu de prusse, bleu abysse, etc. Now they're more likely to find a bag they'll love. Another person who loves bleu de prusse and abhors bleu abysse (if there really is a person like that!) will be able to eventually get their bag in their perfect color.

To be honest, I cannot differentiate between a lot of the reds H has, but it might be because I ignore reds when I'm shopping. There can NEVER be too many shades of green, however, and I certainly confess to needing to acquire something in a shade I love just to have it, even if I have a perfectly functional item already. Hence my 3 dark green Ulysse MMs! :smile:

And Iffah is so right -- lighting makes a huge difference in a lot of colors. Kahki for example looks like a horrid brown in some lighting, but in others, it's a beautiful mix of brown and green.

And, I hear that there's a fabulous new green coming out, Matt. Oh, oh, Ulysse No. 4.

Oh, and Matt, a great new unisex and "itchless" (inside joke) fragrance coming out in April too - Voyage de Hermes, and the bottle is supposedly fabulous. Double oh, oh.:nuts:

I actually really prefer the subtle differences and enjoy having the selection. It's like getting paint...the tonal differences can be so subtle....but once you see it in full force on a bag, you can really tell one from the other.