Too many bags

misspurse

Aug 21, 2011
funny, i was just thinking the same thing myself today! i feel i have so many nice bags that i can't possibly utilize all of them. and the kicker, i am still thinking of adding 1 or 2 more to my collection! :rolleyes:

it's definitely a nice problem to have. i would say, use the one that is your current favorite. for me, well this week anyway, it is my lv delightful pm. :smile:

QueenLouis

O.G.
Mar 6, 2007
Oh yes, I have so many to choose from, sometimes I have a hard time making a decision.

Right now, I actually have the bags I've bought this year, with the tags still on, all lined up on the couch debating returns. *sigh*

PurseCrazyGal

Miss_Marlena
O.G.
Jan 9, 2008
Like misspurse said "It's a good problem to have" HeHe
I usually change mine daily. I try to match up with my outfits and give 'em all equal luvin :hbeat::heart:

I have to admit I've been slacking this summer. Been using a couple 3 all summer long.

FendiBagLauren

FendiBagLauren
Jul 6, 2012
I've had such problems with buying bags and collecting them that I can't decide which one to wear to the point where I don't wear any of them - I just stick to the same one. It is sad because they all just hang in my closet. What are you going to do. :smile:

bumblebees

O.G.
Dec 21, 2007
I usually pair mine to my outfit or mood like I do shoes. I try to carry all my purses at least once but sometimes I get lazy and just use the same purse because I don't like the hassle of moving my bag contents to another bag.

swezfamily

O.G.
Dec 18, 2008
Me too! I usually change my bag to match my outfit or need for the day and sometimes I can waste a lot of time in front of the mirror trying to figure it out. One thing I do to make it a little simpler is that I will only buy a specific color twice, once in a handheld style and once in a shoulder style. For example, I already own a red handheld bag, so I would never buy another red handheld bag, but I'd buy a red shoulder bag. It just helps me to make the decision faster and I've also ended up with a more diverse collection of colors and styles. Once I decide what color goes with my outfit, then I just need to decide on either handheld or shoulder. This way, all of my bags get used and I feel like every bag in my collection serves a purpose. It's how I justify each and every bag purchase.

But even with my crazy method for buying bags, I still own too many!

jlove

Bionic Woman
Feb 23, 2012
Oh goodness yes. I HAD to clear out my closets. I still have 3 left to sell. But the remaining ones, I just rotate by time of the year (now wear one/two for a full month) and Sundays and light Saturday wear.