Too logo-y? Opinions please

IntlSet

Bonjour!
Jan 29, 2006
Hey girls!

I tried on these sunglasses today and they were PERFECT for my face. The only problem is, the CC is HUGE, as you can see from the pic! (the lenses are dark for the pair I want, not clear like these)

Do you think it's just too in-your-face? Too bling bling (My clothes are very un-bling, pretty conservative)? Especially if I'm carrying a Chanel bag with a logo (my everyday tote)?

Thanks for any comments!

chanelsun17mp.jpg

I like them! Not that blingy, as there are no rhinestones or similar - I think they will look good with your understated style and add some glamour without being "too much".

I don't like conspicuous logos,so for me they would be a no-no.

(I wear prescription glasses....they are also Chanel,but the tiny little logos are on the ends of the earpieces...invisible! )

Great glasses otherwise though...pity...

Gorgeous glasses but the big CC is a turn-off for me... If they're perfect for your face, you should get them. After all, if you love them, they'll look fab on you.

Perja said:
Gorgeous glasses but the big CC is a turn-off for me... If they're perfect for your face, you should get them. After all, if you love them, they'll look fab on you.

Yeah, the shape is awesome. But the damn CC's! Hmm, still debating. The problem is they're the only pair I've even remotely liked thus far in my sunglasses search.