Too lion king?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are on this bag...I love lions and tigers...not sure if this bag is a little too lion king?
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459820229.440604.jpg

2. It reminds me of a blanket my grandma would have. I would pass.

3. Here is another pic the sa sent me
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459825257.411123.jpg

4. If you like it, hakuna matata!

SherwoodMom likes this.
  5. personally, i would go for sth. a bit cleaner as i would tire of the print very soon (which is why i don´t like any of the current gucci bags). on the other hand i love the current season´s serpent motif

6. I would probably tire of it quickly but I like it. I could be a great accent with a black outfit like in the photo.

7. Agreed, I love the textured serpent motif as well. I think from afar it looks really unique, but tbh that cheetah looks like he saw a ghost... O____O

8. Looooooooolz!

9. #9 Apr 5, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2016
    I just found out that each bag is different as far as the pattern goes. Now I have to search for one that's a little less lion king:smile: ImageUploadedByPurseForum1459889679.528294.jpg

10. I am absolutely obsessed with lions and I thought there's no such thing as too lion king, but that's a bit too much i must admit :lol:

11. Agreed

Some of the faces a bit too cartoon stylistically maybe, I still think it's cute though

12. ahahaha I had the same though but just my mom.