Too late to get a Madison Sophia gathered leather?

Keline

O.G.
Apr 28, 2008
Ok I admit, I am really really late, consider that the bag was launched in late 2010/early 2011.

Now I really regretted. I saw the Madison gathered leather Sophia, large size, black with gold hardward on Ebay, contemplated for a while, and by the time I decided, the bag was gone.

As if that was not heartaching enough, my friend bought the very last piece from one of the Coach's boutique, and everywhere I called I was told that the bag is sold out, and no longer in production.

I lived in Singapore, and the only Coach retailers I knew outside my country are from Ebay. Coach does not and will not deliver internationally.

So please, if anyone know where I can get this black beauty...do tell me please...

I know that sounds stupid but, I'm losing sleep over a bag !!! (for now, that is)

I scored one of the last large ones when they were still on coach's website. I placed my order online, only for them to send me an email telling me it was all sold out but the website had not updated. Super bummed. 3 days later I get an email that one had been found at a store in FL and was coming home to mama!

Funny thing is, I got this email the DAY I had my son! A great day made even better!

I hope you find one, it is truly an phenomenal bag.

Darlinga your're a lucky girl!! Double happiness yeah? And no it's not on the website anymore..at least not the one I wanted. What they have now is the gathered leather in Lindsay series. Not that it's not pretty, but I do not like the belt running horizontally along the linings and the double handles are wAy too short. N yellowbernie yes I only want the large size. It is the ONLY bag with double handles long enough to go over the shoulder. :sad:

Darlinga your're a lucky girl!! Double happiness yeah? And no it's not on the website anymore..at least not the one I wanted. What they have now is the gathered leather in Lindsay series. Not that it's not pretty, but I do not like the belt running horizontally along the linings and the double handles are wAy too short. N yellowbernie yes I only want the large size. It is the ONLY bag with double handles long enough to go over the shoulder. :sad:
Oh I can feel your pain! The Coach website does have the original style Small Black Gathered Sophia with Brass hardware available for order, unfortunately they no longer have the Large size.

We should all write to Coach to tell them to bring back the Large Sophia's! I have!!

I feel your pain. I LOVE the large gathered Sophias and Im soooo :rant: they aren't making them anymore. I just do not like the north/south style of the Lindsey. I guess the only thing you can do is stalk Ebay everyday and then grab it as fast as you can! I scored several of mine that way :graucho: Good Luck!

They still have the large Sophia in the plain black leather in the "going once" section, but not the gathered. I got the small one in the old style with the slanted belts. It is much prettier than the new style. If you are patient and vigilant, eventually one will show up on Ebay. You can post something in the "want it now" section of Ebay.