Too good to be True...?! Louis Vuitton Outlet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atlantida_13

Dec 12, 2012
Hi,

I´ve tried to find a similar thread but didn´t found one, so here it goes...

Today, in facebook, someone commented on a LV bag photo that I have, that I should go to a site where there are amazing and new authentic LV bags at a very good price:

authenticlouisvuittonhandbags .com

I went there and realised that those prices are impossible for new LV´s, but what is really strange is that they declare that the bags are authentic and even worst "Authorized by the support of online sale of surplus products-factory stores, we are authorized Louis Vuitton online seller."!!!

xx

Do you think this is possible? I find very hard to believe, but would like to know your opinion. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
No, Louis Vuitton does not have outlets. The only places you can buy Louis Vuitton are at Louis Vuitton Boutiques, LouisVuitton.com, and select Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, etc

They never go on sale and they never discount.

No, Louis Vuitton does not have outlets. The only places you can buy Louis Vuitton are at Louis Vuitton Boutiques, LouisVuitton.com, and select Saks, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, etc

Hi,
I imagined that, but was really astonished by the shameless face of these people, because most of these sites assume that they sell replicas...

I always see things like this on Pinterest pinned by people I don't know, and I always want to tell them that what they're looking at aren't actually real LVs, but it's none of my business and I don't want to come off as rude. It's just a shame that a lot of people think they're getting the real thing and have no idea they're being conned out of their money.

LV never discounts - not their bags , clothes, Jewlery or shoes....etc the only time you can get it cheaper is when you get VAT back in Europe. But it really depends where your currency is at that point of time. For me it is not worth it s Canada customs is so strict. Not worth the aggravation or probability of having your bag confiscated .

Hi,

Today, in facebook, someone commented on a LV bag photo that I have, that I should go to a site where there are amazing and new authentic LV bags at a very good price:

I went there and realised that those prices are impossible for new LV´s, but what is really strange is that they declare that the bags are authentic and even worst "Authorized by the support of online sale of surplus products-factory stores, we are authorized Louis Vuitton online seller."!!!

Do you think this is possible? I find very hard to believe, but would like to know your opinion. Thanks!

no, this is indeed false and they are selling fakes.

not only that, but i have been told that once a bag is declared discontinued it is given a shelf date. if any of the boutiques have any of those bags left they are shipped to a central location and put in an incenterator - this is done to keep them off the black market. i don't know if this is true or not but i wouldn't be surprised if it is true.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

xxx

xxx

Hi, it's best to post questions about websites like this in the LV Authentication thread above.

I'll close this thread,

Status
Not open for further replies.