Too Faced Talk

Beenie

Hopeless Hoarder
O.G.
Dec 30, 2008
I didn't see a thread for this lovely, fun brand and wanted to start one.

I bought the Enchanted Glamour Holiday Set about a month ago. I was on the fence but I kept going back to it since I REALLY liked a purple and a light turquiose in the set and I finally stuck my fingers in them at Sephora and fell in love. Along with the packaging I was in love.

http://sephora.com/browse/product.j...3WDHOQCV0KSKAX0Q?id=P274606&categoryId=C10480

Please know that the colors are so much more vibrant and beautiful in person. I am FINALLY wearing it today for the first time and I used the light turquiose that is just called "Exclusive" on the lid, "In the Buff" as a highlight, which is a great matte white and then "Teddy Bear" in the crease which is matte medium brown. My eyes literally look like they are GLOWING and amazing!

Today was also my first use of the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Primer since that was also included and I will report back later if I think the formula is as good as/better than UDPP. I will say so far I may like it better since it feels nicer upon application and also it makes the shadows go on very nice and smooth.

Anyone else buy this kit or have any thoughts on TF?

That looks soooo cute! I have the TF Natural Eye Kit and it's my go-to work palette. Really great colors that look no matter how you combine them. :yes:

I love Too Faced. I picked up their Naked Eye Palette during Sephora's F&F. I am in LOVE with Lap Dance. It really makes my eyes pop. Most of the colors are so rich and pigmented. I also agree about the Shadow Insurance. Very nice and the packaging is great too. Allows you to use the tiniest dab if you like.

Yes, it is a pretty set. Very fairylike. I somehow use my UDPP much more than my TFSI. The TFSI feels more sticky yet oily on my lid. And I don't like the phase separation of the formula, have to shake properly each time I use it.

sweetfacespout do you think the leopard bronzer is a good color for tan skin? I keep checking it out but I have the darndest time getting a good shade for me. I got the Snow Leopard in the Enchanted kit but it is very light for me.

I've recently gotten into Too Faced. Just picked up the Natural Eye and Naked Eye palettes for Christmas gifts. I got sick of looking for the UD Naked palette and figured these were perfect.

I love the Too Faced Natural Eye kit. I am a total newbie on putting eye shadow, so I like the how-to cards, but you can definitely mix and match all the colors. Eventually I will get the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but this is kit is pretty cool.

I love the Too Faced Natural Eye kit. I am a total newbie on putting eye shadow, so I like the how-to cards, but you can definitely mix and match all the colors. Eventually I will get the Urban Decay Naked Palette, but this is kit is pretty cool.

Same here! I love the how-to cards! The colors are great for beginners and very flattering!

sweetfacespout do you think the leopard bronzer is a good color for tan skin? I keep checking it out but I have the darndest time getting a good shade for me. I got the Snow Leopard in the Enchanted kit but it is very light for me.
I have this leopard bronzer: (from what I know sephora has three different kinds of too faced leopard bronzers, i don't know the names of them though)
http://www.toofaced.com/product_template_003.aspx?dept_sub_id=21&dept_id=9&cat_id=96

I have fair skin and it looks great on me, however my friend who is tanned loves using it as well so I guess it works on tanned skin. Since it's actually a darker shade it should look good on you.

I have one of their palettes that I got for free at Sephora and I keep using it! The colours are nice and neutral. I may try the Naked palette next. I have the Urban Decay one but haven't tried it yet. I don't like how massive it is.