Swanky

Admin
Admin
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Too Faced Lashgasm $21 at Sephora
P266705_hero.jpg

LOVE this!
The brush reminds me of Chanel Inimitable - firm.
It separates, lengthens and does not flatten curls. It dries quickly and is nicely pigmented. Love it!!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P266705&categoryId=B70
Their description:

Lashgasm Mascara
What it is:
A voluptuous, fluffing mascara that conditions as it thickens to create dramatically long lashes with intense color.

What it does:
Lashgasm's multiple rows of flexible-but-firm, molded bristles are designed with micro-hooks that grab each and every lash for a clump-free application. The vitamin-rich, creamy formula penetrates for high-color absorbency and exaggerated depth. Meadowfoam Seed Oil forms a protective barrier to lock in soothing emollients that promote long-term wear without drying or harming lashes. A moisturizing combination of Panthenol, Vitamins A & E, and Jojoba Seed Oil hydrates and soothes lashes to keep them soft, light, and flexible.

Not Swanky - but I've been using this too and it does not smudge or flake on me at all. I have dry skin though, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference in the smudging part. It's a very nice masacara. I got it in Sephora's Lash sampler set during the F&F sale in November. The set is on sale down from $45 to $32. Not a bad deal for a masacara junkie!