Too faced cosmetics discount

harlem_cutie

Authenticator
O.G.
Apr 12, 2006
NYC
https://www.toofaced.com/VIPdiscount.asp

I really like Too Faced cosmetics so I was really happy when I found this sale on a makeup message board. There are some great deals, including things up to 80% off!

In order for this to work you have to register on their site first. I've never received any junk mail from them so don't worry about that. Then click on the link that says "Discount Order Form." That is where all of the sale stuff is listed.

Some of my favorites include:

The Quickie Chronicles palettes
reg $25, sale price $8

Lip Liars lipliners
reg $12.50, sale $2

Luxe Liner eyeliners
reg $18.50, sale $3

Eyeshadow duos
reg $17.00, sale $5
courtesy of ilkdiminds on fatwallet

I just did this and got about $300 worth of gifts for about $125 and free shipping

copy and paste the link

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
oh.. just bought $90 and got a confirmation number in the payment page, but no email conf.... should we call the Customer Service ?

oops.. nevermind, i can't find the customer service number except for the stores....

jazz.it.at.home

.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.
Oct 28, 2006
NJ
oh.. just bought $90 and got a confirmation number in the payment page, but no email conf.... should we call the Customer Service ?

oops.. nevermind, i can't find the customer service number except for the stores....
The Too Faced telephone no. is 949-553-4431. I had the same problem in October with their Friends & Family sale. I ended up calling them and they said my order had already shipped. They were just overloaded with orders because of the sale and couldn't send everyone e-mail confirmations. Their little Quickie kits make great kits. I love their makeup!

pinkpiano

Shopaholic
Oct 27, 2006
Thanks for the number jazz.it.at.home !

I have never used the make up, but heard of it b4... and the price was just way too attractive...couldnt resiste to stock up for xmas presents !

The quickie kits look really cute, but a lot of them are Out of stock already isnt it ???

jazz.it.at.home

.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.:.~.
Oct 28, 2006
NJ
The quickie kits look really cute, but a lot of them are Out of stock already isnt it ???
Only two left. I bought a duplicate of one I already have (Tropical Tease) and another one I don't have (Starlette). I gave kits to a few people when I ordered last time and they all loved them. I'm trying to collect all the Quickie kits I can when they're on sale. They're so good for traveling too because everything is in there. Their stuff is richly pigmented and a little glamorous and dramatic. You have to apply with a light touch. I love their blushes.