Too faced cosmetics discount

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. courtesy of ilkdiminds on fatwallet

I just did this and got about $300 worth of gifts for about $125 and free shipping

copy and paste the link

2. Thanks for the info! Do you have to spend a certain amount to get the free shipping?

3. Wow! Thanks! Great deals.

4. thank you. great information... :wlae:

5. I believe purchases over $75 get free shipping

6. THIS IS AWESOME!!! Thanks for the link. I got a bunch of stuff for $40.

7. Hi
    Thanks for the link! They had a great selection of stuff

8. Thank you so much for this link!! I got $168 worth of cosmetics for $43!!!

9. Thank you thank you now I only have boys left on my christmas list

10. I'm worried, I haven't seen a charge on my CC bill yet nor rec'd the email receipt... anyone else have this problem? And I place my order the same day HC posted the thread.

11. oh.. just bought $90 and got a confirmation number in the payment page, but no email conf.... should we call the Customer Service ?

oops.. nevermind, i can't find the customer service number except for the stores....

12. I got a comfirmation number also. i'll post when a charge appears.

13. The Too Faced telephone no. is 949-553-4431. I had the same problem in October with their Friends & Family sale. I ended up calling them and they said my order had already shipped. They were just overloaded with orders because of the sale and couldn't send everyone e-mail confirmations. Their little Quickie kits make great kits. I love their makeup!

14. Thanks for the number jazz.it.at.home !

I have never used the make up, but heard of it b4... and the price was just way too attractive...couldnt resiste to stock up for xmas presents !

The quickie kits look really cute, but a lot of them are Out of stock already isnt it ???

15. Only two left. I bought a duplicate of one I already have (Tropical Tease) and another one I don't have (Starlette). I gave kits to a few people when I ordered last time and they all loved them. I'm trying to collect all the Quickie kits I can when they're on sale. They're so good for traveling too because everything is in there. Their stuff is richly pigmented and a little glamorous and dramatic. You have to apply with a light touch. I love their blushes.