Too excited to sleep...here's what I broke my ban for *PICS*

I saw it on Jane and loved the style, but didn't think I'd like it IRL...but it is just so beautiful of a color!

YAY!! It is such a seductive bag in person! I am glad that my photos were so convincing to so many people... :shame: I can't wait to carry mine out, I think I will wait until Feb 1 when I go pick up my little red accessories.

Great photos! This is definitely the sexiest bag I own.

Well I lated about 7 weeks (almost 2 months) on my ban....but I just had an urge to spend today! So I made the trek to Chicago and had a blast!
I went there with the intention of buying something on my list (see signature) and I didn't :graucho: Instead my SA showed me the new Vernis and wow I fell in love immediately. I am a sucker for RED!
I previously had never considered Vernis...too high maintenance I thought. But then it was :heart: when I saw.....THE ROXBURY in POMME D'AMOUR! Just wow...it is breathtaking...and I took it home!
For anyone not a fan of this ...give it a second chance or consider it. It is breathtaking!!!!!!!!!! Just WOW! ***PICS at the end of post***

That was it for Louis today....mostly because I KNOW I will most likely end up with the Dentelle speedy next month, I want the Hampstead PM as well, and I need some of the new scarves/bandeaus coming out.

I also got a chance to see the heart purses IRL. Not a fan of the MC. LOVED the Pomme & the Perle. But I think the Perle would get too dirty and too high a risk of color transfer.
I took a peek through the whole look book. I really like the Damier Hampstead!
Not a fan of the new Mini Lin because the handles are white and I worry too much about dirt.
The Patchwork speedy is still listed at $1890.
The Valentines pastilles are super cute!
The inclusion wouldn't fit on my wrist (the bangle...I have fat hands I guess)...saved me money I guess!

People looking for things:
Michigan AVe. Saks has clear inclusion bracelet, bubble rings, Jack & Lucy keychains, mirror ball keychains, inventeur key chains. Also have a bunch of Pomme stuff (no more Roxburys though:graucho: ).

Phew...that's it I think! I was in the boutique talking with the manager and my SA for over an hour after making my purchase! Lots of hugs and just a great time!

Also ended up with a Gino's East deep dish pizza (for dinner tomorrow), a Cheesecake Factory cheesecake, 2 pillows for hubby, Juicy Couture perfume set, and had dinner at Ed Debrevnics (which was sooooo much fun!)

PICS as promised:

100_1809.jpg

100_1810.jpg

100_1811.jpg
i am on a self-imposed purse ban until my next paycheck (feb 25) and i would love to purchase this bag for valentine's day :heart: . how much can you fit in it? could you send pics of what you can put inside? :yes: it looks fab on you, by the way. this is the first ever vernis piece that actually appealed to me.