TOO DIE FOR Onatah GM monogram suede

BagBuyinFiend

Feb 18, 2006
Hey you Vuitton Vixens!!! I AM DROOLING and MUST HAVE the Yellow Suede hobo that Giselle is carrying in the LV ads. Does anyone know the price of this bag? It comes in Orange, Brown and Yellow!!! I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!! I live 1.5 hours from a LV store--I may have to give them a buzz and inquire.

After closely looking at the bag in the ad--the one in the catalog on the website is slightly different--Still an awesome bag!!!!!

Do you think the one in the catalog is cheaper than the one in the ad? My guess would be yes.

I LOVE BOTH!!!!

Bought the Suede pochette from eluxury and the Onatah Fleur PM from my 1866 SA :biggrin:

I used to buy all my LV from LV Ceasars Palace but the new manager sucks and i boycott that store from then on. I always placed my order on 1866 with the same SA for 3 years. She is always able to get me what i want. Been pretty lucky so far.

I saw the onatah pm in brown and love it:love: BUT need to decide between this or a perforated speedy in pink:suspiciou How do you find using the suede?? Also is this range quite limited like the perforated range???