too darn impulsive...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. So after swanky mama of 3 posted pictures... I called around to hunt for the aged calfskin flap bag - I really have been wanting a red bag lately and I found out they make it in red. Well, I am in the midst of returning a grenat bbag b/c I made a rush decision. Anyway.... I find out Saks in NYC has the bad in light bordeaux - I run over and FALL IN LOVE with color - I just didn't like the shape that much. I really wanted the luxury line tote in red - but it is nowhere to be found. Anyway - I bought the bag, and am now so mad at myself b/c I really don't like it, I just like the color - so its going back tomorrow - god I hate when I do :censor: like this - ugh!!!

2. Oh PLEASE post pics before you return it. I have NEVER even seen pictures of it in burgundy (only black, bronze, and darkwhite). Thank you.

3. I'm not going home tonight so I won't have a camera - I'll try borrowing one at work - the color is beautiful - its muted and not too dark!!!

4. Post pics when you can. Congrats!

5. Post pics! hehe

Btw, I totally understand about rush decisions. I make them too! But thankfully, it is totally ok to return them ;)

6. sure, blame me! LOL!
    I'd love to see it too before it goes back!

7. Yes please post pics.

8. I would love to see pics too :nuts:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice