Too Cute or Too Much

Ummmm.... Aspoint, I'm gonna say "a bit much", but to be fair, I can actually see this working for some ppl, and maybe you're one of them. If you do pick them up, I can see them working as long as you keep everything else you're wearing very edited. This way, it won't look like you tried and missed -- it'll look like you picked up something fun and artsy to spice up your wardrobe. The "miss" quotient on this one is a bit too high for my taste though.

Fatefullotus is totally right. I too can see some people rocking these shoes and I think you should go for it if you really like them, you can always return them if you feel they are not working for you.

Anyways what's up with Jessica Simpson and super duper ultra heels, lol. I got some wedges last year because they were 19.99 @ Macys and super cute, I worn them once and I felt like I was gonna die :lol:.

I quite love the printed part, it looks like somebody sponge painted them, which as an artist I can definitely appreciate :smile: However, the inner-klutz in me (actually I'm all over klutzy ;) ) would fall and kill herself in those heels!