Too Cute Linea Pelle Cosmetic Bag Trio

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Just picked up the cutest Linea Pelle Set of 3 Cosmetic Bags in black, iron and espresso. Love the colors!

Attached Files:

2. I love the colors too! Congrats!

3. So cute!

4. Ooh! I might have to get those! I love neutrals and have a hard time committing to colors... I got the perforated ones in black, purple and lime for $30 this summer. I'm not really a fan of the perforations on the bags, but it's not so bad on the smaller items. Each of the pouches is (surprisingly) a perfect size for keeping random things organized in my bag. I just gave the lime one away so it's missing from the picture. Lime is a little too much for me, even if I am just keeping loose change in it. The hardware looked really nice with the green though.

Attached Files:

5. The blue and black are really pretty, I'm not much for lime either. You got a great deal, I thought what I paid, $97, wasn't bad, but maybe I've been over in Bottega Veneta forum too long. Can I ask where you got them. Might want to add another set.

6. That is a great deal! And, I love the lime color ;)

7. I love the iron color! Congratulations with the new bags!

8. Oooh I love those.