Too bright?

swee7bebe

Sofa King Addicted
O.G.
Mar 1, 2006
Hi everyone! Yesterday I went into my favorite vintage store and walked out with a pink Robert Wilson Houston. I LOVE it...it's so pretty, and the style is great for every day...my question is...is it too bright to wear every day? Does anyone have this bag or a similar bright vernis bag that you use every day? Also...does anyone know how much this bag retailed for? Thanks!

IMG_1763.jpg

I don't think it's too bright but it also depend on what your daily outfit is. If you're allready very colorfull it might be too much...

I think you made an excellent choice! Bright neon colors are completely in right now and lv is even going to release new neon colors this spring!

If you don't want to answer please ignore but may i ask how much you paid for the bag?

thanks for the quick reply! i usually dress in neutral colors...a lot of browns, blacks, grays, blues...i love colorful bags so i keep my clothes neutral. My sister doesn't like it...she said it's way too bright, like highlighter pink bright.

i actually got a great deal on this bag..i made a trade with the lady that owns the vintage store, so she traded me this bag + $600 for 4 bags that i haven't used in years.

thanks everyone! yeah it's a bit bright for my style too but i couldn't pass it up...i absolutely LOVE bags that aren't too common, and i've only seen this bag once or twice on here so i figured it must be rare. i do love the houston style though. too bad i discovered it after it was discontinued.