Too big for me?

Gisforme

O.G.
Jun 14, 2009
I need opinions please! I recently bought the Sofia Coppola SC bag (had to have it) in cobalt. Most of my Louis Vuitton bags are the PM size, (I'm a petite woman 5'3") but the SC PM size is apparently sold out in all of North America according to the sa. This was the only one left so I snagged it but now I'm debating if its too big for me?! I have a speedy 30 but I never even entertained the idea of the bigger speedies so I'm at a lost!

Does this look like luggage on me? I like to wear my bags, not my bags wear me. TIA

Attachments

• 100_3943_2.JPG
    100_3943_2.JPG
    644 KB · Views: 699
I agree - it looks great! Since it is cobalt and logo free, I think that the larger size looks just right! Don't give her up - she is meant for you!

It's truly not too big at ALL!!! It's looks great. And I would be honest because I'm going through the same dilemma with a 35 lol! I know you'd want to hear the truth.

Think too, in the cooler months or cool nights you're going to be more layered/sweaters etc..., this will seem even more proportioned versus carrying with capri's and a tiny top. Keeper! :smile: