Too big for me? In need of some advice!

Hey Guys,

I've been on a purse ban for the last...god know how many months. In any case, I'm thinking of getting a casual purse for this summer. I dont own any Gucci's, but I have my eye on the ebony large hono w/ horsebit detail strap (dont know the exact name). I havent had the opportunity to visit any stores, so i dont know what the purse looks like in person, or its size for that matter.

So my question is: I'm about 5"2- 5'3" ish, 105lbs ish....do you guys think the bag might be too big for my height? I know ultimately it's up to me whether I like my bags big or not, but I just want to get a feel for what some of my fellow purse fanatics are sayings.

Sorry for the novel and comments are greatly appreciated. Thanks a bunch!!!

Are you talking about this bag but in brown? If so, I would definitely say you should try it on.. It's a big bag and some people think it's too big and others love how big it is.

Attachments

• 114900_F4FMR_1000.jpg
    114900_F4FMR_1000.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 73
i'm 5'0" and 88lbs and i love big bags! you could even pull off the larger size to this hobo! jessica simpson is 5'3" (although she's not as thin as you are) and she has this bag in fucshia in the larger size!

You definitely have to try it on. I just got the medium one and have decided to get the large one for summer. I'm 5'2" and I think this a very practical purse!

Take pics please so we can see how it looks.

Hey guys, sadly,I still haven't had the opportunity to go check the purse out in person. But thanks for all the advice and comments. I'll def. post pics once I make my purchase- Hope that'll be sometime soon!!