Too bad they broke up...

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Had Nick and Jessica not broken up, I'd have watched the next season of Newlyweds just to see Jessica's handbags.:shame: :lol:

2. I AGREE and to see her sunglasses <--she has an awesome collection of those as well! and just to get a laugh at her stupid comments!

3. :drool
    yes, the gals got some great shades!!!

4. i agree too! that was the fun of the show, identifying her bags!

5. didn't she carry a multicolor LV throught the entire first season? She sure has gotten past that!

6. I only watched "Newlyweds" to see Jessica's Louis Vuitton speedy :biggrin: I just knew that I had to get it, when I saw her with it. *smiles*

7. Lol! I know what you mean! The show is of no value otherwise...

8. I don't watch TV at all, except for Project Runway (when does the new season start???? sniff, sniff), but I did get hooked on Nick and Jessica one night when they were running back-to-back. I liked the show for some reason. and the girl's bags and clothes were TDF.

9. I loved the whole series of newlyweds, and wanted to buy the dvds, but they split, so thought it really wasnt a good idea to buy the dvds! Im so sad.

10. I enjoyed them as a couple...you really believed that two people in young Hollywood could make it from bottom to top and stay together...guess not.

11. I really liked it as well..Its sad to see anyone break up..and they seemed so good together. I do not envy the public break ups...its such a hurtful time to have share with the world!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice