Tons of Pictures of my *BLUE* Family.. come see!

ivysun

Sep 21, 2006
I was looking everywhere for a Iris/Purple Lizard MAB but couldn't find it.. I settled for a MAM... Anyway.. here are my BLUE(some purple) family.. Not sure if the Navy Luxe Nikki would stay since it look the same as my Iris Nikki.. Take a guess. which is Navy Luxe and which is Iris...
The bags are: Iris Nikki, Navy Luxe Nikki, Concord Nikki, Iris/Purple MAM, Concord MAM.

0903027.jpg

0903026.jpg

0903021.jpg

0903024.jpg

0903028.jpg

0903033.jpg

0903023.jpg

0903020.jpg

YEAAAAHHH!!! I am so HAPPY for you that you found a Iris/Purple Lizard bag..sorry it was not the MAB but at least you got something very close in the same style!

Isn't your MAM just TDF:confused1: I sooooo LOVE my MAB in the Iris/PL..I am glad I did NOT hesitate on getting this baby!

wow, the blues are so similar! your Iris/Purple Trim MAM looks so much darker than other photos-- ah lighting :smile: i can tell which is NL-- it's got the slight texture.

ohhhhhh so much beautiful blueeeee
wow, iris and navy luxe are SO similar but you can tell the difference in hue - it's really subtle but definitely there! and conchord - looks so smooshy :drool:

Dazzling! When they are all together like that, I can see the difference between Navy Luxe and Iris very clearly. Iris has a hint of purple and NL is a true dark blue. Also the slouchier lambskin of the NL gives it a more casual look than Iris. If you can afford it, keep 'em all!