Tons of Missoni - TJ Maxx Annapolis

envyme

La Ilaha Illa Allah
O.G.
Jan 12, 2006
Just want to let you fashionistas know. There were evening dresses, coats, sweaters, and skirts. Really nice items. I was surprised how many Missoni items they had...

They also have a TON of M by Missoni and Missoni Collection at the Tysons Corner TJ Maxx in McLean, VA, and the TJ Maxx by Reagan National Airport in Crystal City.

I scored an adorable M by Missoni dress for only $25 at the Tysons one. I think I got extremely lucky with that price, as it was on clearance and had a rip on the side that was easily fixable.

They also have a TON of M by Missoni and Missoni Collection at the Tysons Corner TJ Maxx in McLean, VA, and the TJ Maxx by Reagan National Airport in Crystal City.

I scored an adorable M by Missoni dress for only $25 at the Tysons one. I think I got extremely lucky with that price, as it was on clearance and had a rip on the side that was easily fixable.

I cannot believe this - what a score!
:faint::faint::faint:

Does anyone know if they still have MIssoni in Annapolis? I called the store, and at first the person working there did not even know what missoni was, then they checked with whoever is on the floor and told they dont have anything by this brand. It's hard to believe that everything got sold that fast?