tons of Chloes going on sale at Nordstrom...

I talked to Georgette at Nordstrom in Valley Fair (San Jose, CA) and they have two Chloe Paddingtons medium satchels on sale - Red and Canelle. They are $1540 and 40% off. I was tempted on the canelle but it seems to get mixed reviews based on the color tone.

Valley Fair has a pretty Bay bag on sale too...One is a blue hobo/shoulder bag, one is like a satchel, that you can put on the shoulders, in a butter/camel color.

Can you describe the shade of blue? I talked to Valley Fair today and she described it as denim and not navy but I can't find any photos with that color. Thanks!

My Nordstrom doesn't have Chloe bags! But NM in Atlanta started pre-selling today, and had quite a few Chloe bags. I saw several large patent Betties (brown, the reddish color, black) and a couple of leather ones. The Bays didn't seem to be included.

Can you describe the shade of blue? I talked to Valley Fair today and she described it as denim and not navy but I can't find any photos with that color. Thanks!

I don't think it was denim...if it really IS, you can imagine it as a dark denim, almost with a slight hint of purple. I think it's prettier than a dark denim color. The closest color I can think of is the color in this picture of the spy. But you have to imagine it to be more shiny than this denim. HTH!

0431067657751_275x275.jpg

I don't think it was denim...if it really IS, you can imagine it as a dark denim, almost with a slight hint of purple. I think it's prettier than a dark denim color. The closest color I can think of is the color in this picture of the spy. But you have to imagine it to be more shiny than this denim. HTH!

0431067657751_275x275.jpg

Thanks!

The store in Bellevue, WA has bunches of paddingtons! Lots of the hobos, several boulers, a tan large front pocket, a brown buyers tote just to name a few. Call and ask for Jamie, she sent out an email yesterday to her customers with pictures of the bags available.

Do you know what colors the bowlers were?

I called Portland OR store and they had Paddy satchels in a few colors, I think red, black, canelle.

I took a peak at KofP today. Wasn't overly impressed with the color selection. They had a red medium Paddy (got mine at AR), a huge Dr bag, some shoppers, Bettys etc. They had some Ediths but in yucky colors.

DHL just delivered the medium chocolate Paddington satchel I ordered during the pre-sale. This is my first Chloe and I couldn't be happier! :yahoo:

Now I know why you ladies rave about the Paddy. The sale price was $919 and the SAs at Nordstrom were extremely helpful and went through the store's inventory to find my dream bag.

Thanks for posting about this sale!

bagmania, pix pls!!

Sorry Shoptfs! I don't have a digital camera. (I know, I'll spend almost $1K on a bag, but not a measly couple hundred on a camera.) I'll try to borrow a camera over the weekend.

The serial number is 01-06-53, so I'm guessing it was from January 2006. It is in perfect condition. The SA told me it had been in the back room and hadn't been put out because they had too many Chloes on the floor. It is the most beautiful brown and still has that heavenly aroma. I find myself just sitting and staring at it. Must be Chloe-love!

DHL just delivered the medium chocolate Paddington satchel I ordered during the pre-sale. This is my first Chloe and I couldn't be happier! :yahoo:

Now I know why you ladies rave about the Paddy. The sale price was $919 and the SAs at Nordstrom were extremely helpful and went through the store's inventory to find my dream bag.

Thanks for posting about this sale!

Wow, that's great!! CONGRATS on such a great find! I asked them a couple weeks ago but no one really bothered looking for one for me. Can I ask which Nordstrom helped you find it and did they mention if you got the last one? Thanks much!