Tonne shoulder hobo

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is my first MK bag in years. The leather is divine. Really has to be touched to be fully appreciated.
    mk6.jpg

andral5, myluvofbags, Stephg and 2 others like this.
  2. I have always loved the Tonne styles. They're not a bag that you see everyday & they stand out. It's a shame they're no longer made. These bags as well as the older Skorpios bags were made of very fine leather that withstands the test of time! I wish the newer bags made by so many of the designers of today were still made with this quality of leather. You got an awesome deal on this bag. [​IMG]

3. thank you
    I haven't really been big on MK bags but the leather on this one really got me. I had a Marc Jacobs collection bag a few years ago that was a similar style and smooth leather but the leather wasn't as yummy as this one. I haven't carried it yet which is funny for me. Guess I'm waiting for the right day.

4. Beautiful bag, everything, color, style, leather, details, congratulations

5. thanks :smile: