Toni's Collection of Mostly Indie Designers!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I thought I'd start with my accessory collection. Wallets are by Hayden Harnett, Goldenbleu, Isabella Fiore and Cole Haan. The burgundy and black patent key fobs are by Shih and they're sooo cute!

[​IMG]

2. Botkier Bags up next. The most luxurious lambskin bags ever! Meet Roxy, Bryant, Bianca and Sasha!

[​IMG]

3. [​IMG]

4. This is a Bulga Misa - Bulga uses the thickest, chewiest, most luxurious leathers and I love this bag. It's perfect! I must admit that I did not like it when it made its debut...but it's one of my favorites now!

[​IMG]

5. [​IMG]

6. Clutches, love 'em! Goldenbleu Tiffany's in black, white amethyst and yellow patent, Trace of Kale Sasha in electric blue, Goldenbleu Mercedes in red patent, Goldenbleu Emerson in white patent, Jenny Yuen Cleo in Fuschia and Hayden Harnett Bowery in silver anaconda.

[​IMG]

7. To show how big the Goldenbleu Tiffany clutch really is!
    [​IMG]

8. #8 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Michael by Michael Kors Astor Satchel, Gustto Big Baca in dark navy, Rebecca Minkoff Elisha in elephant, Cynthia Rowley, this bag gets compliments every time I carry it. Beautiful leather and great workmanship! My one and only Ferragamo.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. I've got two Foley & Corinna City Totes, metallic bronze and butterscotch. Love the size, love the style!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. More Goldenbleu! First up is the Carson in water patent, she is amazing! Lined in suede, I love her. The Jordan is lined in suede also. I love GB bags! Can you tell?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. Gryson - Olivia bags in deep brown and grey. Suede lining, extremely well made, definitely workhorse bags!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Hayden-Harnett! Yeah, I'm a Hottie! Havana Hobo, one of the origial fab five! These are the old school Havanas with matching tassels in blush, saddle and olive. The there's the Ibiza Flight Tote in olive, Lorca in saddle with matching tassel and the Marcel in black zeus leather. I must say...I've never seen leather like this, it's like a thick, chewy, slightly shimmery leather! The Marcel is a small cross body bag that holds a LOT!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. Isabella Whipflash Audra in bronze and a nylon with leather straps Kate Spade. I don't know the name of the KS so if someone does, please let me know ok?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. #14 Jan 25, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2009
    Louis Vuitton! Papillion 30 in Mono, my first LV! Speedy 35 in mono and epi borneo green.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Trace of Kale! New line by the sisters who design the line Kale. These bag have very nice detailing, nice leather and the lining is sooo fun! Meet Sasha XL in purple and Sasha clutch in electric blue! The electric blue is really a deep, dark blue but my flash kinda washed out the color.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]