toni's 04 Turquoise clean up before and after! PICS!!!

AMAZING JOB!!!! I adore the leather on the bag~ it's so scrumptious!!! :heart::drool::drool::love: Thanks so much for sharing!!! You have made her beautiful again!!! She will have sentimental meaning for you always!!!:heart:

Wow! You saved her! She looks so amazing now! :nuts:Thank you so much for posting all those pics - great info!
Let us know if you ever do a new bag... I'm curious how that would turn out.
And can you please give more details like others have mentioned.:flowers: I'd love to know which products you used on different parts, etc.
Congrats!!!

you have done a great job cleaning up the bag... mind me asking what did you use to clean the handles??? just apple cleaner?!?
your bag looks amazing now!!!

hi! thank you everyone for your compliments! You guys are like my long lost sisters!

all my other friends think i am a total nut when it comes to my bags! I knew you guys would understand!

yes. i used the apple leather cleaner on it. on the handles. i typed up a "how i did it "sort of thread and was going to post it, but then got busy at work and then thought to myself that.. i would feel terrible if someone messed up their bag following my instructions... so i thought i would still post it in the maintenance section,, but put a warning to "try at your own risk, cause i am not a professional" kind of warning .. cause i would not want any handbags to get harmed! it was a test , this twiggy, and thankfully it came out pretty good.

Did you all see Powders Choclolate city handles that she sent to LMB? now that is a professional job!! :heart:

Toni..that is AMAZING work, you give me hope as I got that beat up bag that was shown in an earlier thread from the UK..the one about 'would you ever treat a Bbag this way'..it is not here yet, but you inspired me to take before and after pics and to try the Apple cleaners as I have only used LMB..thanks for the photo-diary and for the inspiration.

Wow! That is inspiring. I have a Calcaire Purse that I got and tried to clean with LMB cleaner, but I really didn't feel like it did much. It's not bad, certainly still carryable, but I'd just like to clean up a couple of spots a bit more. Seeing your turquoise has me really hopeful again. Maybe I'll get some Apple cleaner (or send it to you if you're taking clients!! :nuts: ) Your bag is gorgeous and your hard work really paid off!!!

Wow, you did an amazing job! I just recently purchased the Apple kit and Spray. I spent this Sunday outside going spray crazy on my new black city to guard it from any wet spills or rain. My father in law was over to watch a football game. He was like, "She really cares a lot about her purses". If he only knew. I think he would have cardiac arrest if he knew I spent over 1000 dollars on a purse! All your hard work paid off and you should feel proud because that bag is so lovely!

:tup: wow, great job! i noticed that your location isn't posted. if you are in the los angeles area, can you give cleaning classes to those who own bbags? i would sign up. :woohoo:

Wow! Just found this thread and you did such an amazing job! It is very satisfyling bringing a grubby bag back to life! I had to do this for my sky blue mini twiggy and day bag! Wish I had documented the progress....thanks for posting your tips!