Tonights Secret Trip To Lv...lmao..

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. [​IMG][​IMG]
    New CRUISE GM BAG AND FLIP FLOPS..PHH is home..these babies are hiding out in my laundry room...ROFL..so modeling pics have to wait till hes at work tomorrow..hee.hee.
    YES..PHH thinks I was on a mission to buy a curtain rod(one of ours broke)...LOL.....yet GUESS where Jill was........:supacool: :graucho: ;) :roflmfao: ..I know..Im sick.....AND yes..I exchanged the MM for this one..The MM was too weird when it hung next to me..too wide yet too small....cant explain it..GM is much more me.

2. Congrats! :heart: those flip flops

I want one!:hysteric:

3. congrats!!!!

4. Jill!!!:graucho: You are making me LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!!! Both buys are awesome!!!:yahoo:

5. love the footwear and bag! congrats!

6. Jill - Love your new "Curtain rod".:roflmfao: Oh, the LV and thongs are great too.:graucho: Congrats!!

7. OH..and it CAN be worn using the SHORT handles on the shoulder with a winter coat...BIG plus for me!Thats how I like it on

8. Gorgeous! You've bought the most gorgeous things lately!! I can't wait to see the modeling pics. CONGRATS!

9. Very nice curtain rod, Jill. Congrats.

10. Congrats!

11. You are too funny:amuse: . Congratz.

12. congrats! i can't wait to see pics!

13. uuuhh... so are you pretending to be doing the wash in your flops and your Cabas is actually the laundry??? :roflmfao:

14. ^ROFL...VERY expensive curtain rod too....

15. I have to see it on you in Jill, it was too big for me, but love it anyway!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice