Tonight's Reception at the Wall Street Store

and we can say that- we have no pics. LOL. just kidding. i hope some of them end up on the website- just not the one with me in it. lol.

I hope icechick is in one of them -- one of my favorite parts of the evening was listening to her spell her last name for the voice recorder the photographer had. He kept going to pull it away and she kept spelling more :lol:

I'm glad you had a good time. Can't wait to see the pics, although I'd rather meet you all in person, you are a fabulous bunch of ladies. Does anybody know if there are any pics of the 2008 scarves posted? "India Dust" sounds fascinating.

That sounds like so much fun!! I really wish I could have been there too!!!!

And let us know if you see pics surface, we must all live vicariously through all of you!!!

And Kyle is cute on camera, so I know I would love him in person!!

I hope icechick is in one of them -- one of my favorite parts of the evening was listening to her spell her last name for the voice recorder the photographer had. He kept going to pull it away and she kept spelling more :lol:

:roflmfao: Oh man, how did I miss that???
What website are the pics supposed to go onto, by the way? The actual Hermes site??

I have to concur that all the tPF ladies looked stunning and were so great! It seemed like "we" made up about half the party, actually! I found that very amusing for some reason.

And also...Kyle McLaughlin (sp?!) is cute in person, but you know who (male SA) is even cuter, in my book!

I also had a lovely time, and even Mr. Cynthia wasn't too terribly bored, though he did veto one of the goodies I had been intending to bring home (I vetoed the other myself). I can't believe I didn't buy one thing!! :wtf:

You know, it's funny...I actually did not see a lot of sales happening (but I could totally have missed the ones that did).
But I did hear through the grapevine that at least one husband called today and bought something over the phone.

Anything good? I thought so...they had a lot of the new scarves, including some that I had not seen at Madison last week. The new ones are really great and quite a bit more varied than I expected (especially liked the mosaic one, the name of which I missed--the one Hlfinn likes a lot). They had a 25cm Birkin which was soooo cute on the one lady I saw trying it. They had a 32cm Troika HAC which was gorgeous and I believe did sell. 50cm Black Clemence travel Birkin GHW. Goodly amount of amazing RTW including one sweater in the mens department that I am seriously considering buying for myself (is that too weird??). They also have a Jige in Rose Shocking Chevre!! I very nearly bought that one but my husband did not care for it. Also, a 28cm Plume in Rouge H Box with PHW--stunning, but to my eye the skin that was used was not quite perfect and I just had to pass, with a heavy heart.