Tonights American Idol

1. So??? What did you think???? I do not want to say anything...just incase...(you have not seen it yet!):biggrin:

2. I saw it !!! but maybe I shoudnt say anything either. :blink: (wow )

3. I missed the show!!! Who is the American idol???

4. We will not know until tomorrow night...how about this...who did you favor?

5. I think Taylor nailed it! What do you all think?

I think they're both great!

6. Tonight was just the singing portion. Tomorrow is the results show. :smile:

I think Taylor might have it. I'm still smarting over Chris being voted off, though, so I really don't care who wins.

7. I think Cat is a beautiful girl...but I just think that Taylor is so much more FUN!!! I NEVER vote and have been trying for ages...busy. busy. busy.

8. I won't say too much for fear of spoiling it for the west coasters ;) but IMO, one person definately did much better than the other. :rochard:

9. Definitely Taylor, he is the clear winner !!! IMO Plus, he has contracts up the wazoo already.

10. I agreee:yes:

11. I think Taylor will win. Catherine has a lovely voice and I'm sure she has a bright career ahead of her but Taylor seems to be the favorite. Personally, Elliott was my favorite since day one but I thought Chris would be the winner.

12. I really was hoping Chris would win...Im sure he will have something recorded soon!

13. I loved Elliott too, he was such an underdog, not quite as pretty as the rest of them, which made me like him more..

14. I agree. I always root for the underdog and he has an amazing voice! I'm sure he will go far as well.:yes:

15. I've been voting for Taylor. Kat sang beautifully, but Taylor sang incredibly well too and just has so much personality!! I think he's great. I'm still irked about Chris, but I'll be thrilled if Taylor wins.

His finale was amazing!!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice