Tonight: LOUIS V STRIPTEASE! bares it all for you!

Allthough she's hardly as skanky as he is.... Little perle vernis decided to go for a ride...

p9070191ds8.jpg
Sadly this only seems to make him more floopy..

latinmalemodel: Thanks. I feel really lucky for getting it, as they have not produced many of this. (BTW Thanks to Jamalu!). I'm just sad they didn't have the evidences. >_>
The lining is basically the same as the monogram bequia porte documents, except it has pockets all around, like a purseket kind of.

I was thinking about getting a picotin, but once again the hermes bags fail to impress me, I was totally turned off after seeing it IRL. Same thing happened with the Evelyne. The bequia leather is so much nicer... Maybe there's something wrong with me hahaha.

I will only post modelling pics if I can get someone like Mr. Duck's skinny friend to do it, I'm a little paranoid about these things. lol

^^^I would not trade it for no hermes bag unless it was a 40cm Togo HAC, grab someone off the street to model for you lol oh and also doe's the strap thingy turn larger?
Yes it does! But I'm not really that tall at all, so I can't loosen it up more. It's really huge! The bottom is 50 cm ( I think) and the bag itself is even taller. Having the handle right above the zipper makes it a little hard to get in and out of, and for some reason it came with a lock. :rolleyes:Even the SA thought that was weird, but aparantly the zipper handles can be closed by the lock just like on a KEEPALL.

I have yet to inspect a Birkin and HAC and I agree, I think I would trade this for the *right* birkin/HAC. I'm just very, very picky with these things, I have to get the right colour and size and everything

And also, thanks everyone. ^_^

Holy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:drool:

Thats one of the nicest Louies ever!!!!!!!!!! Oh...the torture!!!!!!!!! Why did I spend all my money...why!!!!...lol....

Congrats....plz....modeling pics.....how about using a door or a chair or something..anything.....!!!!!!

You are sooo lucky!!!!!!!!