tomorrow i'm going to the store.. help me to decide!

Totz87

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
italy
buy or not to buy a Totally MM in damier azur???:cool:
i have a bad experience with 80$ light colored bag that i wear mostly crossbody, in the back as a blue dye stain
i'm scared about color transfer onto the canvas and for 1000+$ i want something i can use without too much headache about what wearing with it etc..
the Sa said i will never worry about this can't happen.. but i'm not sure on what she tell me..
i need your help ladies :biggrin:

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Totz87 said:
buy or not to buy a Totally MM in damier azur???:cool:
i have a bad experience with 80$ light colored bag that i wear mostly crossbody, in the back as a blue dye stain
i'm scared about color transfer onto the canvas and for 1000+$ i want something i can use without too much headache about what wearing with it etc..
the Sa said i will never worry about this can't happen.. but i'm not sure on what she tell me..
i need your help ladies :biggrin:
I went to the store to buy the totally mm azur and ended up with the sully mm. The totally is still on my wish list!

You will see when you get there :smile:

The azur is beautiful!

Totz87

O.G.
Jul 28, 2009
italy
i already tried on 2 days ago.. i almost buy it but i'm stop me because the bottom of the bag touch my jeans.. but i really love it, and plus i don't own any light colored bag

needlv

O.G.
Jan 11, 2008
Australia
If you are worried, try the hampstead and the galleria too and see if the bottom of those bags touch your jeans.

I have the hampstead MM (but I am short!), and I do have a line of blue (on the bottom of the bag, near the seam) where the hampstead has rubbed against the top of my jeans...

mrs.JC

LV and Let LV
O.G.
Jun 18, 2010
Midwest (formerly Honolulu)
I just got the Totally MM in Azur as well and so far no problems. I actually haven't met anyone who's had any issues with color transfer before so I wasn't/am not too worried. I say get it! I love mine. :love: