Tomato Stella

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Save 25% off all Jeans at Nordstrom. Sale ends Sunday at noon EST. Click or tap to shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does it exist? (I know not currently but was it ever made?) Tomato was my favorite MJ red and I love the Stella.

2. i think it might have been. spaceyjacy has a red stella, early color...very close to tomatoe

3. There was a pomegranate Stella, but I've never seen a Tomatoe Stella before... tomatoe was released the same season as Spearmint and Tapioca. The only bag from that season that is similar in shape to the Stella is the Cinched Tote.

4. My Stella is actually Vermillion. If I'm not mistaken it has just a touch more orange in it than Tomato. Also I have the buckle closures, and I think the Stellas had swapped over to push-lock closures by the time Tomato was released.

5. I know the Sophia came in that color as did the Venetia, pocket satchel, and a few others. But the elusive Stella. Oh well. There's a dream bag.