Tomato or Rubisse

lilflobowl

V
O.G.
Jul 27, 2007
Help! I'm in a dilemma! I had planned on purchasing a Rubisse bag later this year when the colour is out but I just saw that RDC has a Tomato PT w/ SGH which I was coveting for last year! :nuts:

I only want to buy one red coloured bbag so which one should it be? Should I just hold out for the Rubisse instead? Based on the Rubisse colour swatch that some of the girls had shared previously I like both reds equally!

If you've found a bag you were coveting then I think you should buy it. Tomato is an awesome color with bluish undertones. However, I personally love all the Bal reds I've seen so you can't go wrong in waiting if you decide to do that.

Tomato is GORGEOUS red but this is an 07 colour & hard to hunt down now so if you love the PT on RDC, it would be a great idea to snap it up. If Rubisse comes along & you think you like it more, maybe sell Tomato & get Rubisse? You don't want to miss out on Tomato & regret it later.

it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine it's mine!!!!!! :nuts::yahoo::wlae:

Corey is super fast! I'm so excited!!!!!!! I can't believe I just got... my holiest of holy grails!

Congrats on your new tomato! It's such a lovely color of red!

I was in BalLA last week and the one of the SAs said Ruby would also have blue undertones...looking forward to seeing it when it come out!

Lilflo, I am so glad another tpf'er got that gorgeous bag. If I had not gotten a tomato city from RDC I would have been all over that part time. You will not regret it. The color is tdf and I will carry mine year round. Please post pics when you get it.