Tom&Katie,J.Lo&Marc and Victoria Beckham leaving Wolfgang Puck's restaurant!6/12/06!

I heard that Leah Remini is helping J Lo cleanse her self and Jenny from the block is going to be a Scientologist. What are they working on Victoria too? Scary.

I heard that Leah Remini is helping J Lo cleanse her self and Jenny from the block is going to be a Scientologist. What are they working on Victoria too? Scary. Another one joins the Cult.

WOW- that does freak me out a bit... My DH WAS a scientologist for a short while and ummmmm yeah I will not say anything about it.

jlo and VB have great legs. i don't understand how they can feel comfy wearing something that short though. and katie needs fashion tips from her fashionista friends.
I guess it has something to do with having great legs:lol: :lol: Seriously with legs like Victorias&Jennifers everyone would feel comfortable wearing short.:whistle:

Victoria, David -RUN! Trust me on this one, whatever Tom and Katie are promising, it just isn't worth it! Escape the evil clutches of scientology while you still can!

VB has the low self esteem that scientologist prey on. I can see her falling for it. I really hope she & David stay as far away from that bs as possible.

Katies's outfit would probably look a little better if the top was a little more form fitting...

The title says 6/12/06, so if J-Lo was preggers, she'd be showing by now, no?