Tom Ford 'Whitney' Sunglasses

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I purchased these sunglasses this weekend (from Neiman's):

[​IMG]

They are totally unlike anything I've ever owned. What do you guys think? I'm camera-shy, so I don't think I will post any pics of myself wearing them, but they do fit my face really well. I actually took back a Damier Speedy that I purchased last week for them. Felt bad exchanging, but really wanted a new pair of sunglasses since the only other ones that I have are about three years old, and very "safe".

2. They are wonderful. I LOVE them! Have fun wearing them!!!

3. They are sooo pretty!! Did you get the same color?
    Congrats
    Selena

4. nice sunglasses. So what did u get instead of the speedy?

5. I like the sunglasses alot! there is something about them!

6. I LOVE them. I have been stalking a pair in khaki (greenish brown) but theyr esold out in london (or st least they were untill I quit looking last month!:biggrin:)

7. Love them! Was considering getting a pair earlier this spring.

8. Stylish, great choice. :heart:

9. LondonBrat -

I think I saw these at my local Neiman's!!! Are they kind of olive, dark green colored?

10. i like them

11. congrats!!!:biggrin:
    i really like the style, but unfortunately they don't fit my face:sad:

12. i like them, but they won't work on my face =(

13. Congrats they look so nice.

14. SuLi,
    I also have the Tom Ford Whitney sunglasses in dark gray and love them! Just to help you get over being camera shy, I've posted a crummy pic of me wearing mine (it really suits a lot of face shapes). So please post a pic of you in yours too! :yes:

Whitney.jpg
  15. I have them too!!!
    I totally agree that they suit a lot of face shapes.
    I love them.
    All of a sudden all of these celebs are popping up wearing them too.

Photos: Keira, Jlo and Nicky Hilton then me.

keira-oxford4.jpg londonkiera3.jpg tomford2.jpg tomford3.jpg tomfordhilton.jpg whitney glasses.jpg
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice