Tom Ford Whitney out of style??

momma22

Jan 7, 2010
Is the Tom Ford Whitney still current or is it getting tired? I just bought a pair but wonder if I should return them and get a 2010 style instead. Whatcha think?

It depends, if you only have one pair of designer sunglasses, then i would suggest you get a new Tom Ford style so you can wear them for a few years without them looking dated. Like the Tom Ford Annais 0125 as worn by Denise Richards or the Tom Ford Nicole 0164 as worn by Kim Kardashian recently.

However, if you have a large collection of designer sunglasses, then adding the Tom Ford Whitney will be nice. I still think the Whitney is a gorgeous oversized classic style, and looks good with every outfit.

Put them on your face for the day and check yourself out. If you really love them, then you should keep them, don't worry about seasons or new models :smile:

I was wondering the same thing :hugs:I have had 3 pairs of Jennifers and now I want the Whitney but I feared that it was passe. I went to Nordstrom and tried them twice and I still want them. Also I figured that it has been so popular in the past that it is now a classic. You should keep it if it looks good on you. After all, that's the most important thing. But if you think that you'll be self conscious the whole time you are wearing it, then maybe you should get a 2010 pair. Good luck and thank you for making me feel that I am not the only person on this plane who still lkes this pair!