Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes

TammyD said:
Or maybe its just that trusted friends have already seen the baby and, being trusted friends, are not telling? Those who have not seen the baby are not really friends/not trusted/not to be trusted, and therefore they're telling the whole world how weird this is?

:shrugs:

bagnshoofetish said:
oh I don't know, I'd like to see what a kid from outer space looks like....

Well, a lot of "regular" people like us are interested, but the tabloids aren't. They won't pay "Shiloh-type" $$$ for a pic. There are so many theories out there....I've heard all of Hollywood knows there is no baby, but they just play along...

I am just surprised that no paparzzi have a caught a glimpse of either of them carrying a baby in public even if the baby was completely covered up to conceal its appearance. Don't they ever take the poor little thing out of their house? :sad:

gloss_gal said:
^I agree, I think it's a trust issue.

yeah but trusting what? they themselves have created this whole mystique about the kid. if they just came out like everyone else and showed off the kid, it would have gone away in a week. look at all the other superstars who just make the appearance knowing people will just lose interest after that (ie Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker). they just sound very self absorbed and like they know exactly what they are doing - drawing attention to themselves - KWIM?

Honestly I think that they should just invite all the paparazzi to take pictures of their kid-that way no single picture is worth very much. they can't keep this kid out of the public eye forever.

bagnshoofetish said:
yeah but trusting what? they themselves have created this whole mystique about the kid. if they just came out like everyone else and showed off the kid, it would have gone away in a week. look at all the other superstars who just make the appearance knowing people will just lose interest after that (ie Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Sarah Jessica Parker). they just sound very self absorbed and like they know exactly what they are doing - drawing attention to themselves - KWIM?

Tom has shown very clearly what a big attention whore he is.

I don't mean to sound like a cynical *****, but...the whole marriage and pregnancy has seemed so fake and attention-getting to me. And all time oh-so-perfectly for a movie release. Hmmmm.

Every photo op where he was kissing on Katie...the couch-jumping..it was just all so...."Look at me!!!" :throwup:

Poor Katie. I hope somebody de-programs her soon.

The whole things just too weird..
I thought Tom would be proud dad and show his Suri to the whole world. He used the media to exploit his "relationship" with Kat just like no tomorrow and now when people are expecting to she their baby, he's being secretive about. Just too odd.....

I once consulted for a trial that involved Scientology. It is an extremely bizarre and corrupt organization. People don't seem to think of it as a religious cult, but it really is. The reason Scientology appeals to actors is because professional actors are attention whores by nature. They don't mean to be, but from their earliest experiences acting in front of people, they have to worry about being accepted by the critics, by their peers, etc. They are terribly insecure people, and L. Ron Hubbard knew this. This is why the Scientology Celebrity Center exists. It panders to these people who so desperately crave attention.

Many of you may also be familiar with narcanon (n.a. / narcotics anonymous)? Well, the church of scientology put together a public rehab program known as narconon to exploit and indoctrinate confused drug addicts.

http://www.narconon.org/

They also created a toll-free crisis line on September 12th, 2001, to "comfort" the people of NYC. Of course, they named this little service "Caring Citizens of America," or some crap like that. A devastated and traumatized man or woman would call in, spill his or her guts, and then Hubbard's drones would set to work... The legitimate Narcanon organization has also tried to stop them but have not been successful.

:back2topic: I am one of the people who actually believes that the baby exists. How it came to be conceived, who knows. I think that keeping the baby out of the spotlight is retaliation by TC towards the media for labeling him such a PHREEK and for criticizing Scientology.

I understand their protecting their baby, but given the huge fuss he made about Katie and being in love, is it really suprising people want to see the product of this love? I don't think a wedding will be taking place anytime soon...