Tom Binns for Alice in Wonderland Collection

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
london
dailypolish.com
tom binns is one of my favourite designers but usually it's extremely far out of my price range..which is why i'm excited about the alice collection because he is doing 2 collections: one with pieces ranging from $1,000+ and another with prices ranging from $100-$500!

i just picked up this wrap bracelet:

there is a lot of great stuff for my jewellery price bracket! i really wanted the alice necklace but i prefer silver over gold so i went with the bracelet.

http://www.boutiquetoyou.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=tom+binns&Search.x=0&Search.y=0 is a link for the lower price range

the more high end pieces are available from him directly or at barneys (and i think nordstroms)

anyone else like it? i'm a big alice fan!

tillie46

O.G.
Aug 28, 2009
SARA999..........I saw that your Father passed away, and I want to offer my condolences. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds like he lived a rich, wonderful life through all of his accomplishments. My thoughts are with you and your family.

courty

Apr 1, 2007
cute bracelet! i really like the queen of hearts necklace with all the black hearts and layered chains.

sara999

RIP Daddy...
O.G.
Nov 28, 2007
london
dailypolish.com
i will DEFINITELY post pictures when it arrives, i ordered from the US site because it was over £100 cheaper than ordering on the UK website. so it is going to be sent to me from a good friend in the states so it should be a couple weeks more :smile:

i just hope it fits, i have really small wrists and can rarely ever wear bracelets but i'm crazy about the design

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I just ordered the keyhole necklace with the tea party scene inside it and the little keys dangling from it. It ought to be here Tuesday or Wednesday; I can't wait!

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
I just received the necklace I ordered, and the detail is AMAZING. I wondered how much detail they could actually fit in the keyhole, and I was afraid that IRL they wouldn't look as nice. But it is amazing and a really fun piece! Here are some pics, although my photography skills leave much to be desired: