Toledo Pouchette Reveal

Di 623

Jun 13, 2013
I went to the outlets in Aurora, IL on Monday this week. They already started getting Toledo bags!! There were medium Mailbags in Royal Blue and Yellow, and Pouchettes in Royal Blue, Yellow and Fuschia. All of them were 50% off.

I went with the Fuschia Pouchette. Now, Fuschia was not a color in The Toledo line I was considering, because I thought it looked too red online. But when I saw it in person, I could see it being a VERY deep pink, and I kind of fell in love. I thought I'd like yellow in person, but something about it just didn't seem like a color I'd use often enough to justify buying it.

Measurements from dooney.com: L 10.25" W 3.25" H 6"

I went to the outlets in Aurora, IL on Monday this week. They already started getting Toledo bags!! There were medium Mailbags in Royal Blue and Yellow, and Pouchettes in Royal Blue, Yellow and Fuschia. All of them were 50% off.

I went with the Fuschia Pouchette. Now, Fuschia was not a color in The Toledo line I was considering, because I thought it looked too red online. But when I saw it in person, I could see it being a VERY deep pink, and I kind of fell in love. I thought I'd like yellow in person, but something about it just didn't seem like a color I'd use often enough to justify buying it.

Measurements from dooney.com: L 10.25" W 3.25" H 6"

Toooo cute! I love it. :smile::smile: