Toledo hobo?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Spring Sale is now live! Serious savings on customer favorites - up to 40% off with free shipping and free returns. Shop the sale!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. does anyone have this? I'm thinking about ordering. what are the pros and cons if any? thank you

2. Here's mine in rouge - love!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1392321626.913651.jpg

3. Just wondering if it scratches easily? It is very pretty!

4. Thank you. I have only used it about 5 times and so far no scratches.

5. I don't know if it scratches EASILY, but I do know the ones in the dept stores I go to are all scratched up

6. I have also only used my Toledo mail satchel a few times and noticed that it can be scratched, just like the florentine. I tried rubbing it out like you can do on the florentine, but it doesn't seem to go away. I think it's just part of the look of the bag as it ages. I've seen the Toledo in smooth and pebbly textures and it's possible that the pebbled ones might not show the scratches as much? My mail satchel is completey smooth.