tolani scarfs <3

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
i absolutely love these !! I just ordered one off of revolve clothing.
Mine ended up costing $50. First put in the JT code (15%) as you purchase the item .. then call and tell them that you are a new customer (which i was ) and they deduct another 30% off.

so it came out to an amazing deal for a beautiful scarf ! :heart:

i got the "bright blue" one that jessica alba was seen wearing.

http://www.unusualthreads.com/i/Tolani/Jessica_Alba_wears_Tolani_Zig_Zag_Bright_Blue.jpg

As soon as it comes in the mail, i will post modeling pics !

anyone else have tolani scarfs? post ur pics!!

Awesome deal! congrats, can't wait to see pics.

I was just gonna ask where to get these at a good price and saw ur thread...I guess that's a hidden message I should go ahead and get one lol!

Has anyone else gotten a good deal and where? I was looking into ebay but there like $60 or $70 so revolve's deal seems unbeatable!

This is what I ordered from Blondette.com :tup: Photo courtesy of Revolve Clothing
TOLA-WA9_V1-BIG.jpg

How warm are tolani's? I'm trying to decide between the honeycomb pattern or zig zag...but just need to be sure they are actually practical for me.

I have two of their honeycomb (viscose) scarves, but don't know about their wool or silk scarves. The ones I have aren't as warm as my wool or cashmere scarves, but are definitely warmer than my Love Quotes scarf. I think their weight is pretty versatile. If temperature control is an issue, they are thin enough (width-wise) and long enough to be wrapped around your neck a couple of times for warmth. Or they can just be draped around your neck for a fashion statement.

chinkee21, I have that scarf and love it. The colors are great. I also have the honeycomb in purple, but I think the one you ordered is more versatile, at least with the colors in my wardrobe. Let us know what you think when you get it.