tolani scarfs <3

DamierAddict

Nov 28, 2007
NY
i absolutely love these !! I just ordered one off of revolve clothing.
Mine ended up costing $50. First put in the JT code (15%) as you purchase the item .. then call and tell them that you are a new customer (which i was ) and they deduct another 30% off.

so it came out to an amazing deal for a beautiful scarf ! :heart:

i got the "bright blue" one that jessica alba was seen wearing.

http://www.unusualthreads.com/i/Tolani/Jessica_Alba_wears_Tolani_Zig_Zag_Bright_Blue.jpg

As soon as it comes in the mail, i will post modeling pics !

anyone else have tolani scarfs? post ur pics!!

Krazzy

if i was a rich girl
Aug 7, 2008
From US to Liverpool
Awesome deal! congrats, can't wait to see pics.

I was just gonna ask where to get these at a good price and saw ur thread...I guess that's a hidden message I should go ahead and get one lol!

Has anyone else gotten a good deal and where? I was looking into ebay but there like $60 or $70 so revolve's deal seems unbeatable!

Oct 26, 2007
Canada
I got the black/blue Myst from Revolve... still waiting for it in the mail, tho! :hysteric:

And this is after waiting for years for it to become available! It was on pre-order for forever!

Krazzy

if i was a rich girl
Aug 7, 2008
From US to Liverpool
How warm are tolani's? I'm trying to decide between the honeycomb pattern or zig zag...but just need to be sure they are actually practical for me.

JeeroJ

Aug 14, 2008
How warm are tolani's? I'm trying to decide between the honeycomb pattern or zig zag...but just need to be sure they are actually practical for me.
I have two of their honeycomb (viscose) scarves, but don't know about their wool or silk scarves. The ones I have aren't as warm as my wool or cashmere scarves, but are definitely warmer than my Love Quotes scarf. I think their weight is pretty versatile. If temperature control is an issue, they are thin enough (width-wise) and long enough to be wrapped around your neck a couple of times for warmth. Or they can just be draped around your neck for a fashion statement.

JeeroJ

Aug 14, 2008
chinkee21, I have that scarf and love it. The colors are great. I also have the honeycomb in purple, but I think the one you ordered is more versatile, at least with the colors in my wardrobe. Let us know what you think when you get it.